Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha CoursesAims and objectives
The SBOA Hindi Vikas Kendra aims at providing opportunities to learn Hindi for the pupils and staff of SBOA School, Chennnai also pupils of other schools in the city. The Hindi course offered by the Kendra aims at equipping the students with a knowledge in oral and written Hindi and help them to successfully complete the examination conducted by the Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Chennai. This would in turn mean extensive job opportunities for the students in the central government and its allied organizations.
Courses Offered Parichaya Prathmic, Madhyama, Rastrabasha, Praveshika, Visharadh, Praveen Examinations.
- Pupils who are studying in Std IV and above in SBOA Schools are eligible to join the Parichaya course.
- Students of Std VI-VIII with the second language as Hindi studying in other schools are eligible for the direct Madhyama course.
Schedule of classes
- The classes will be held from 2.30p.m to 3.30 p.m for Std IV to V and 3.30p.m to 2.30 p.m for Std VI to IX
- Parichaya classes wil be held at 2.45p.m
Rules and Regulations
- Students have to bring their own stationery (notebooks,pen etc.)
- Attendance is compulsory. Punctuality will be observed. Once enrolled fees will not be refunded.
- Students are expected to write all the tests and assignments conducted by the Kendra
- The students are expected to follow the discipline of the Kendra and any admission of rules will lead to removal.
- Admission to the course is finalized only on payment of the entire fees.